Poise® Brand Launches One By Poise® 2-in-1 Liners and Pads and Announces Partnership with Whitney Port
The last year has put an unequal burden on women.1 So, it's no surprise nearly 3 in 5 women (58%) have retreated to the bathroom for "me time" according to a recent survey from Poise® Brand.2 From being on their phone (77%), to reading a book (30%) or eating a favorite treat (12%), women are using the bathroom to multitask, much like new One by Poise® liners and pads are designed to simultaneously handle menstruation and bladder leaks.
"During this last year when I was home more, I found myself spending extra time in the bathroom to take a few minutes for myself, because anything that serves a dual purpose is essential for busy women – from your bathroom design to your liners and pads," said One by Poise® brand partner
With the new One by Poise® product, women can worry less about which products to use during different times of the month and focus more on their "me-time." For those seeking inspiration on how to elevate their sanctuary experience, Port suggests the following design tips:
- Incorporate sustainable lighting fixtures that will alter based on the time of day to support vision and calm your mind
- Set your bathroom necessities (toilet paper, beauty products, liners and pads) as a part of the display and make them pieces of art within the space with luxurious shelving and fixtures
- Keep a self-care journal nearby to reflect on your day or capture inspiration as it strikes
- Include earth-tone décor that can relieve stress or boost creativity, such as live plants or oil diffusers
- Select wallpaper to easily change up the "vibe" of your bathroom
For the millions of women who experience both periods and bladder leaks,3 One by Poise® liners and pads are uniquely designed to handle both, while staying 10X drier* to help women feel fresh through it all. Typical bladder leak pads are built for dribbles, bursts and gushes of pee, whereas period pads are designed for slow-moving menstrual flows.
"While women sometimes experience periods and bladder leaks simultaneously, traditional pads in the respected categories are not interchangeable," said
Find One by Poise® in the feminine care aisle. For more information, please visit Poise.com.
2 These findings are derived from an online survey of a nationally representative sample of 1,173 women 25+, including an additional oversample of 200 new moms, that was fielded
3 Estimated using 2016 L diary study data and FC pad/liners $/SU from Nielsen Connect
* for bladder leaks, vs. leading period pad and liner
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/poise-brand-launches-one-by-poise-2-in-1-liners-and-pads-and-announces-partnership-with-whitney-port-301293049.html
Media Contacts: Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Jessica Lutchen, email@example.com, Ketchum, Maria Margarites, Maria.Margarites@ketchum.com